Request for membership refund due to overpayment must be submitted to CJPA Board in writing. Every effort will be made to refund overpayment in a timely manner.
Rosa Lazenby, CJPA President
1627 S. Hargrave St.
Banning, CA. 92220
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Ownership of Content
Your Use of the Site
You are granted permission to use the Site as follows:
- You may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- You may not use images of people or places on the site without permission of the site owner.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without written permission from CJPA.
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – CCJPA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing CJPA to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be used by CJPA in accordance with his normal business processes, and will not be sold or given to any third party except as required by law. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
The California Jail Programs Association strives to ensure any persons whose picture appears on this site gives consent for such use. If your picture appears on this site and you do not want it used in this manner, please notify CJPA and the image will be removed.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the site owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Exclusion of Liability
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither CJPA nor any of its affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than CJPA. Such links are provided for your convenience only. CJPA does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, CJPA specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- Infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- Are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- Do not provide adequate security;
- Contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- Are libelous or defamatory.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction