- Dues for Voting Members shall be $100 for 12 months, and shall entitle the member to voting rights and all other benefits and privileges provided by the Association.
- Dues for Associate Members shall be $25 for 12 months, and shall entitle the member to certain benefits and privileges but not be entitled to voting rights.
- Dues are payable at the time of application for membership and/or at time of membership renewal.
To apply for membership, complete the online form below. After submitting the form, you will be taken to another page where you may pay your membership dues online with your credit card using a secure server. Online users will select their membership level at the time of payment. If you wish to pay by check, you may print an application and send it along with your check to the address on the application.
Online Membership Application
Why Join CJPA?
Here are just a few of the benefits of joining CJPA:
- Semi-annual training and networking conferences
- Innovative cost effective practices
- Legislative updates and Board of Corrections policy changes
- Network with other inmate services professionals
- Resource pooling and problem solving
- Established statewide connections
- CJPA correctional industries vendor partners
- Download membership application
May be mailed in with check.
Brian Gallaway, President
Ashley Chapman, Vice President
San Luis Obispo County
Renee Hankla, Secretary
San Benito County
Heather Beidler, Treasurer
San Bernardino County
Cecil Argue, Member At Large